There is nothing like enjoying nature, is there?
We love to get out into the Mountains as often as possible. It makes me feel romantic. It makes McKay laugh. Just look at his face, he can't wipe away the smile!

I, of course, can't resist taking a few pictures. I loved the reflection of the clouds on the lake so I snapped away. The sun was way too bright for most pictures but this one turned out okay.
We shot guns. Its actually harder than it looks. Did you know that if you hold the gun just right it will bruise your thumb and make you bleed? Well, now you know. I sometimes have to learn the hard way.






3 comments:
Shooting guns is a very appropriate way to celebrate memorial day :) I approve of this.
Love the reflection shot! Bright clouds and/or sun makes for some stellar HDR material, you should learn the way. It's addicting, CS4 does a pretty good job. Still waiting for that macro stuff. Glad you had a great weekend.
Did you really have to learn the hard way with that one? Poor girl. That is kinda funny, though.
Post a Comment