Did you know that Mid-Summer Nights Eve is the best time to spot fairies? I wanted my nieces to have a chance to see the fairies that hang out at my house so I organized a little "Fairy Hunt" a few weeks ago.
Our "Hunt" consisted of: sweet treats (cupcakes and cookies) to attract the fairies with our crumbs, fairy names for each of us, a Queen Fairy (we each took turns), fairy dust, a fairy circle (where we dropped our fairy dust and made a wish), magnifying glasses, fairy slippers, games, a sleepover, an enchanted fairy door, a fairy dress (hung by our enchanted door for the fairies to come inside, try on the dress and drop their good dreams over us while we slept, and flower pancakes in the morning. Oh, and of course there were pictures. We had such a fun time! The girls each took home their little fairy finds and have their group photos with the fairy in it to surprise them with. What a fun little party! I can't wait for next year!














4 comments:
cutest idea EVER! Someday I will totally copy you ;)
HOW FUN!!! what a cute aunt you are! i bet they had a blast... they'll remember that forever :)
seriously, you are the coolest aunt ever! what are you going to do for your nephews? or is that where you draw the line! :)
You are too cute. Please adopt me.
Post a Comment