Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Pilates
I'll admit, I love a racing heart....not just the racing heart I get when I am around my husband...but a racing heart from serious cardio! You know, the kind you get from running and cycling?
My hamstring injury still has me banned from running, but my doctors are allowing me to cycle if I take it easy and ride smart (no over doing it!) One of my doctors told me I should do Pilates to strengthen my core. My what?! Ha! Well, thanks to Aspire Pilates in Riverton I have found my core and it is getting worked every Wednesday night.
They are actually doing a special class for cyclists...both McKay and I signed up! Can't hurt, right? Ok, it hurts. :) My muscles quiver and I'm a little sore the day after, but I love it. Its not the same as running or cycling, but its going to help me with both and hopefully prevent a future injury!
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment