Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Mac-n-Dix Halloween!






Of course we have fun together around Halloween time! This year we had costumes to match each other for a friends Halloween party. Although we didn't win the costume contest, we probably had the most hours spent on making our costumes. Thanks Mom! We would have won the "lamest" (is that a word?) costume contest without her incredible talents!

4 comments:

Bangerter family said...

Dix!! I love the costumes! They are so great! We had a great Halloween also! Check out our blog to see the kids costumes! Hope all is well! Michelle

annalisa said...

Ooh, I may have to borrow that costume next year :).

WareHouse said...

Great costumes. Dixie-you never cease to amaze me!
-Chels

House of Smiths said...

I LOVE it. You guys are so funny. Cason would NEVER dress up like that with me, unless maybe I begged him too. Hey, I had so much fun the other night. Thanks again for dinner (haha it sounds like we went on a date or something) Anyway, I still think we should ALL get together soon, I really want to see Teresa's baby, Deidre and Katie. Keep it in mind! Hope all is well
me