Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Weekend To Remember

Saturday the 24th of November was one to remember. Utah lost after the infamous 4th and 18 in the final seconds, and I bombed an entrance exam test. However, there was light at the end of the tunnel of discouragement. My buddy Branden and I went to find a little relief from Maynard and the boys of TOOL! This was my seventh show, Branden's first, and they did not let either of us down. This was by far their best show and just what a depressed Ute fan needed to clear his mind and put things back into perspective. The heavy drums, guitar riffs, and amazing lead vocals bring out another side of me every time. A special thanks to Dixie for allowing me to go and live vicariously.

1 comments:

Branden said...

How long has this post been up? I just saw it. What a great night that was, the concert was awesome. Thanks again Mckay for being a TOOL fan and thus allowing me to have someone to go to the concert with. That concert was on my list of "things to do" for the past 8 years.