Dude, you look so much better in the BYU gear than the Ute red...you should make a permanent switch and start rooting for the team that'll continue to win conference championships. Question. How is the "I am Legend" book. I saw it the other day and thought about reading it.
Mac, This is Regan. I agree with Branden. You do look good in Blue. I am still waiting for Shane to send me his blue clad picture because BYU covered the spread in the first UCLA game. I am feeling this year will make it 3 in a row BYU. We have to make up for Utah's last 4 in a row.
3 comments:
Dude, you look so much better in the BYU gear than the Ute red...you should make a permanent switch and start rooting for the team that'll continue to win conference championships. Question. How is the "I am Legend" book. I saw it the other day and thought about reading it.
ONE SAD- TERRIBLE PICTURE! Branden doesn't know what he is talkin' about. U look better! HA! HA!
Mac, This is Regan. I agree with Branden. You do look good in Blue. I am still waiting for Shane to send me his blue clad picture because BYU covered the spread in the first UCLA game.
I am feeling this year will make it 3 in a row BYU. We have to make up for Utah's last 4 in a row.
Post a Comment