
Sorry for the delay in posting, but after getting back from Hawaii on March 2nd and then trying to catch-up at work and everything else, we have been going crazy! If you haven't been to Hawaii though, add it to your list of things to do in your lifetime because everyone should enjoy such a beautiful place! We had so much fun being there. We were gone for 9 days, which gave us 7 solid days to snorkel, get a tan, run, sight-see, eat yummy food, see a Luau, whale watch and read. Who could ask for a better vacation. It was perfect for us! Definately worth the price we are paying for taking so much time off work!
This was at the Luau while we were waiting for it to get started.
McKay loves taking self portraits. This was on our favorite beach Wailaya (so much my favorite that I can't even spell it...I don't think the letter y exists in Hawaiian...sorry!)
Oh the romance!
How did those guys get so lucky to have their picture taken with such HOT chicks? "Mom, can I get a tattoo?" :-)
Thanks so much Mom and Dad for letting us tag along on your vacation! We had such a great time. You are so much fun! Thanks for all you do for us and for the memories that will stay with us forever! You guys are the best. Love you!






10 comments:
It's about time you posted about the trip. Looks like it was a blast. Hawaii seriously is the best place ever.
Awhh, that looks like SO much fun. I'm glad you guys had a good time! And YES I'm totally and completely jealous. LOL.
Hey, I haven't been over to see Jodi's baby, because the girls and I were sick, but now we're all better!
Anyway, I am going to plan on seeing the new baby, sometime next week, and I wanted to take Jodi (and husband) dinner. I know you probably see HER a ton, but I really think it would be fun if you came too, so we could all three visit. (I didn't want to do something TOO big with all the girls because I know Brody is still pretty little and stuff) But ya, just let me know what you think! Miss ya Dixie
Shelley
Looks like fun! I have never been to Hawaii and I am so jealous you had a nice warm romantic getaway!
How romantic!
Looks so beautiful! We need to go back. Maybe someday! Vacations are the best.
You Brats! J/k! Oh it looks amazing! We're so glad you had a great time! We're happy you're home! Lets get together for a little salmon soon!
love ya!
I found your blog on Amelia's. You guys are always on the go...keep it up.
I have a book question to ask you..I am trying to get excited to read "Life of Pi", any helpful hints or insights? I've heard it is about a boy in a boat with a tiger...what the heck? Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a line..Tell McKay that Emma Geertsen in his class thinks he is dreamy. (She is in my ward.) PS I LOVED The Kite Runner. Have you read A Thousand Splendid Suns? Amazing.
Hey lady! So fun, thank goodness for blogs so I can keep up with all your exciting adventures! Miss ya we seriously need to plan our next outing!!!!
I've never been. It's on my to-do list sometime in this lifetime. Someday... I love the top photo of you two. And I love to take self-portraits too. I love your new background.
How fun! We miss seeing you guys! Maybe as the weather warms up, Landon can play with his "best friend" again! We'd better never get a fence, Landon would be devestated if we couldn't go "check on the bubbling boulder" anymore! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment