Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Wanna Be A Rock Star






Maybe I should re-name this label to "Wii Wanna Be A Rock Star"...If you have never played Guitar Hero, you should try it. I thought McKay had died and gone to heaven he was having so much fun. The Wii in and if itself is a blast, but the whole Rock Star thing is so much fun. We both played. Those of you who know us will appreciate the fact that we stayed up until 11:30 on a work night playing! I'm just glad it isn't our Wii, or we would be too tempted to play more often!




3 comments:

Branden said...

That game is the best. Isn't it fun Mckay to let your inner Adam Jones out?

Melinda said...

You need to try Rockband!! All the fun of Guitar Hero but with drums and singing!!

annalisa said...

Who's house is that? Alas I want a Wii so badly I think I need it.