Monday, February 4, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow



Yesterday was quite the storm! Poor McKay had to shovel all morning long just to uncover our driveway so we could make it out to Stake Conference. Sad thing is, our little car could only make it out of the driveway! Once we got on the street, we weren't going anywhere! Lucky for us, our neighbors have 4-wheel drive, so we hitched a ride.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Glad you made it! I didn't but that had more to do with sick kids. I am glad you are still in my ward!

Deidre said...

Hey you, so impressed. We ended up staying home and shoveling walks, I think most of our neighbors were outside helping each other out. (funny to see all these guys in their church clothes) So Crazy! Miss you, we all need to get together!

amelia said...

Dixie,
I forgot to ask you last night how your St. George marathon went a few weeks ago?
We would love to get together again soon with you guys. I'm dangling freezer jam in front of you! he he! Since we're somewhat home bound with Annie, we love to have you down for dinner and a movie. Lets make Salmon!