When our friends ask us if we've seen the latest "American Idol" episode or the season finale of "The Bachelor" out answer is "No." Not because we aren't interested or didn't want to, but because of a tiny technology road bump . . . No TiVo or DVR to save it for us to watch when it is convenient! (I know we are the only peoople you know who don't have it...) We are busy people. Who isn't? The difference with us and all the other busy people, is that they spend a couple extra bucks and enjoy the simple pleasure of watching shows of their choice at their leisure! Well folks, we are moving up in the world because we are now subscribers to Comcast Cable and DVR. Horray for us! Now if I can just figure out how to use the thing...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
A Big Step
at
1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Hooray!! Welcome to the world of DVR - you will never be able to go back to "real time" tv again! :)
Before I even pulled up the page to make a comment I was thinking of saying HOORAY! Welcome to the life of DVR, then I realized Melinda wrote the same thing, how funny is that. Well congrats!
I was going to say hooray too! But yeah, you'll love it! Sam and I have actually made a rule and started saving all of our fave shows for the weekend so we'll get more done or just get to bed earlier on the weeknights. It's been good! Okay, we'll have to talk about Idol soon!
love ya!
Give it a month and you will wonder how on earth you lived with out the blessed DVR. Life is so much more convenient :)!!! Yeah for you guys!
Oh double yay for Dixie and McKay!!!! DVR!!! Finally! Welcome my friends, welcome! It's a whole new world... You'll never leave your couch...
Love ya... miss you too..
Jodi
Welcome to the 21st century. Now, will Mckay get any of his home work and regular work done now that he'll have ESPN?
Ditto what winzeler said! I don't know how u lived without one! :P I miss ya gal! I am done with POTTER! Yeah... I will be getting ur books back to ya soon.
Dr. Mac, DVR is only as good as the shows that you record on it!! It's been TOO LONG since you and I have made contact Mac, but I'm glad to know you are still studying your brains out to be all that you can be. Can you do my a favor, Mr Brant Bennett needs to call me at 702-355-3765. I can't believe I found him on your blog!!!
Keep in touch
I don't know if you guys will be able to make that 9:30 bed time of yours now! Enjoy!
Post a Comment