McKay and I love Moab! What's not to love? We went with a few people on my side of the family this weekend and they introduced us into a whole new world of Moab. First off -- trailers! Wow, how nice was it to have a shower after a day in the hot sun! (Thanks to Dave and Kelly!)
Second: Jeeps and 4-wheelers in Moab! The pictures of the white Jeep are of our brave brother-in-law Lance! He was sheer entertainment! I wouldn't have believed that Jeep could do such things unless I was there to witness it! McKay is in the passenger seat.

Third: My cousin Brian was feeling pretty brave himself, thought he'd do a little cliff jumping...
And finally: (This is nothing new...)We love to bike in Moab -- mountain bikes or road bikes, we don't care! We love them both! This trip we took our road bikes and did a nice ride in a beautiful canyon.

Sunday, May 18, 2008
Moab, Utah
at
7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
How fun!!! We thought your house looked a little deserted over the weekend. Glad you two had a great time. I went on a "sunday ride" with Jay and the kids today on my old bike from highschool and I thought I was going to kill over! I don't know how you do it hun...you are one impressive woman!
Looks like such a fun trip! I love Moab!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Moab as well. Jeeping really is so fun, although I haven't been in years!
OOO, baby I love the biking shorts! HOT! lol. It looks like you guys had a blast! So fun. I've never been, but this makes me want to go! So fun! Hope all is well.
Shelley
McKay, This is Spencer Smith. How the heck are you doing? Long time no talk for sure BUT I have to ask for Brant Bennett's phone number. Believe it or not, he's one of the only two guys I have contact with from the mission. Next time you talk to him tell him the most influential person from his mission wants to talk to him. Ha Talk to you later... BTW, you guys are party animals traveling the world!!!! 702-355-3765
You guys are so athletic. It looks like you had a great time. I have never gone jeeping like that, it looks a little scary.
Dixie! I am so glad that you found our blog!! Your's is really cute, what a fun way to keep in touch. Looks like you had a lot of fun in Moab, I'll bet you got an awesome tan!
Yeah for Moab! I'm glad that you guys had so much fun, I haven't been to Moab for so long....er, now that I think about it...I don't know if I've EVER been to Moab. Hmmm. Sounds like I need to branch out!
Post a Comment