When I was growing up, every holiday and weekend was filled with work around the house. During the summer, that meant yard work. It is no wonder that as an adult I don't enjoy yard work. I do enjoy having a beautiful yard, which is the only motivating factor. The last few weekends (including Memorial Day weekend), McKay has had homework. Not fun. It makes me grumpy that he has to do it, though I do understand the importance. To keep my mind occupied while he is studying, I have been doing some of my favorite homework: painting walls. (Anything to avoid yard work...I'll wait for McKay to free up a little time to help in that department...) I am a product of my parents...now here I am; work on weekends and holidays. I still have many walls to paint, so lucky for me, McKay has about 15 months of homework.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Home Work
at
5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
We need a girls night out again to avoid yard work- I added you to my blog too. :)
Looks like Mckay is staying busy with school- Yuk!! But it will be so worth it when he is done. You both are AWESOME. By the way, Jacilyn just started playing with a little girl that was in your ward before it split.
Um, I just like taking naps...no yardwork or painting.
I am very impressed by you and your wall painting skills. I wish I enjoyed paining my walls, when you are done you can come fix ceilings :)
You're painting more walls?! I wanna see! I need some inspiration, please!
I've never seen your walls, but I do know that I LOVE your new patio chairs!!! The other day we were on a walk and I have to admit, we had to test them out...Jay was dying I'd actually just sit on them and hang out on your front porch, but they are super comfy and absolutely darling! Love em!
I need you to come and help me pick out paint colors for my walls. I know you are awesome at picking out the right colors, a talent that I do not have..he he
I was going to text u, but then realized it was a bit late! I know this doesn't have much to do with ur post... but I just wanted to let ya know we will miss u guys. We are moving to Cali in a few weeks. I am so glad we have blogs... perfect way to stay updated!
We just made our blog private so send me an email with your email address and I will send you an invite. My email is Katrinansmith@juno.com
Post a Comment