This weekend McKay and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary! Our actual anniversary fell on a Sunday, so we celebrated Saturday night. We ate at a DELICIOUS Italian restaurant downtown called Cucina Toscana. Yumm! (My mouth is watering...) It doesn't look like much from the outside, but it is very nice inside and the food is to die for!

As for the best part of our anniversary? Of course celebrating 8 amazing years of marriage to the perfect man. (Sorry ladies!) I made a list of all the things I love about my husband, but it was way too long, so here are 8 of my favorites:
- Taller than me (Even when I wear 6" heels)
- Works hard (even does all our ironing at home!)
- Fashionable
- HOT! HOT! HOT!
- Sentimental
- Has a strong testimony
- Likes being healthy
- Loves me!
I love you Honey and look forward to spending eternity with you! These have been the happiest 8 years of my life. Happy anniversary! XOXOX






13 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I really want you to post a wedding picture along with this post!!
Congratulations you guys!
Congrats you two!!! Love you guys!! So exciting to celebrate such fun times...
How cute were those top 8?!?! He's a lucky man to have you too Dix. Happy Anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary!
yeay, congrats!
Congrats, I agree with Melinda and want to see the wedding pictures :)
Ahhh...how sweet. Congratulations you two, you'll have to tell us more about that restaurant so we can try it out sometime.
Mmmm! If I knew you guys were going to eat there, I think I would have snuck in your trunk and followed you in the restaurant. Yummy Italian food! Happy Anniversary!
I'm going to make Max take me there, I love Italian (and every other form of food that exsists) Wow, 8 - that's forever you know! :)
Hi Dixie! This is Alison(Kjar) Umpleby. I found your blog page through Amy Wight. It was fun to see your blog and check up. It looks like you are doing well.
Hey you
I was hoping you got my text about baby Crew being born, but on the chance it didn't go thought, I thought I would fill you in. He was born Father's Day and other than some scare with these mini siezure things he's been having (check my blog)all is well. He is such a sweetie and we are thrilled to have him in our home finally.
Looks like you guys are doing well. I can't believe you just celebrated your 8th anniversary. Ours is in Dec. Time sure flys doesn't it!?
Well take care and tell McKay hello from Eric. He's too lazy to do it himself! ha ha
sus
It's amazing to think we've know you for 6 of your married years! Congratulations and we look forward to knowing you for the next 8 & beyond! We love you guys!
Sam & Amelia
Post a Comment