Saturday, July 19, 2008

MS 150


So I'm a little behind with my posts, but a few weekends ago, McKay and I rode with our bike team (Zions Bank) in the Logan MS 150 bike tour. We had an absolute blast! Some of you may also recognize cute Heather with her pink handlebar tape there in the front...this was her first year riding with the team! I'm so glad she joined us, we had a great time! (Heather, you're an animal!) The only thing that could have made it better, was if Jodi were there too...next year we'll book your plane tickets. :-)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Good times Dickie! Let's go ride again soon!

E Winzeler said...

Good for you! Like I've said, just don't tell J, cause you make me look real bad :)! I am so impressed, you two rock!

Jodi said...

Oh I love the picture!! So fun and so sad that we missed out... I love you guys...

Villarreal's said...

Look at you gal! Still keepin active! :) Just wait till you smuggle a watermelon in your tummy... those days will stop for a while! :P I miss ya tonz. Sorry I have been so bad at keeping in touch. Life has been busy. Just know that you are loved and missed.

Susanne said...

I would love to get into cycling. I'll have to get with you sometime to get the scoop on how to get started other than the obvious.....get a bike, and ride it! haha