Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Bachelorette



Clearly, some here are happy, some are not. I, for one was happy. I like Jesse. Though Jeremy was my choice from day one, I am happy DeAnna (how in the world does she spell her name...?) chose Jesse. I was in the minority last night at our Bachelorette party. In fact, at one point I was asked to leave the party...I know?! Can you believe it?
Most of the girls were cheering for Jason, but HELLO! Cheese-wagon! There was just something about him that was too cheesy. He tried too hard. Someone made a good point though when they said that Jason was cheesy because he has a 3-year old son. While that could have something to do with it, Jason would drive anyone crazy in time.
"De" (Jesse's cute pet name for DeAnna) will have a life of love and fun with a guy who she can enjoy doing things with. Now that he has her help picking out better outfits to wear, they make a cute couple! Best wishes!

7 comments:

Bangerter family said...

I am laughing right now! For one we had a bachelorette party last night also! We only wanted die hard fans at the party so if you didn't watch the show you weren't invited! Second, I wanted Jason! We also had some who liked Jesse but they were definatly in the minority! Man, dixie we need to live by each other!!

Nate and Jamie said...

Ha Ha, I love your post, because I posted about it too! I am so bummed I couldn't come over and watch it with you gals last night. It looks like it was so much fun!

Christiansen's said...

What a sad night, that made me sick yo my stomach. Jesse is a great guy, but Jason was so cute. Oh well, she is going to hate life either way because she didn't pick Graham

House of Smiths said...

Ahh.. I love it. I just posted a pic of MY bachelorette party. SO FUN
Shelley

Holly J. Wood said...

Super cute blog! This is such a fun way to keep in touch. Feel free to come visit us in Mexico, we'd love to have visitors! :)

E Winzeler said...

Graham should have been the one...she's lame! We should have opened our back doors and combined the Bachelorette parties...darn it! That would have been so fun!

Dibble's said...

Boo! I wanted Jason!