Aren't these the cutest little girls you have ever seen? The one in the blue is our cute niece Cassidy and the cute one in the pink is our cute niece Sage. We have had a scare this past weekend with little Cassidy....she went into kidney failure from an infection, but is doing much better. These pictures were taken after she had a blood transfusion and went through dialisys - so she looks much better. She wasn't really feeling much better though until her cute cousin Sage showed up. We actually got a few smiles and she got out of bed for a little minute so I snapped a quick picture.
Cassidy, (or should I call you "Princess"?) we love you and are so glad you are getting better and better! Keep smiling cutie!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Smiles
at
9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Dix! Oh my heck!! That is so scary! What happened? Is everything ok? And how does this happen to such a young girl?? I bet Jenny was freaking out! Let me know if everything is ok!
Sorry about the bike rides lately... Our schedules just aren't matching up... Yikes!
We need to go before we can't anymore... Sad!
I have been so worried about her! Thankfully someone is sending me text messages about her updates! I am glad that she is doing better, the poor thing no one should have to go through that!
Oh no, that's terrible! I'm so glad that she's feeling better, the poor little thing had to go through dialysis? That's awful!
Ok Dix, I LOVE your blog!! This one made me cry! It was quite the ordeal wasn't it. I am so glad she is well now. I have seriously spent an hour on here...its time to make dinner and stop neglecting my family. I think I need to start my own. How fun is this! Maybe after Christmas I can get one set up. I'll be calling you with questions. Your's is so cute!!
Post a Comment