Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Flappin Halloween

I know, you are all so jealous...you wish you worked for such a fun office! Yup, those are my co-workers at Horsley Orthodontics. Every year, we go all-out for Halloween. This year's theme is the 20s - Gangsters and Flappers. We were missing a few of the girls, but you get the idea here. We are having a lot of fun having all our patients guess our murder mystery game we play when they come to the office. I do have to say though, wearing the same costume for a week and a half gets old!


Bangerter family party...who says only the kids can have fun at Halloween? Not many adults dressed up here...plenty of kids...party poopers.


Whoa! Is that Michael Phelps!?! And Obama and his wife?!? Weren't we lucky to have such celebreties among our friend's Halloween party this weekend? All I can say is...I wish I had that kind of self confidence! :-)

Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your costumes! What a cute idea. You look marvelous, as usual!

Reese Fam said...

Hey thanks for sharing your pics! Your costume is so cute!!

Villarreal's said...

Are you Freakin kiddin me!!! Ryan Reese!!! That is HILLARIOUS!!!! I know few men who would wear that swimmin, let alone in public at a party! ha ha ha. LOL! Absolutely loved your costumes, they looked fabulous! Good ol times... mmmm, I miss them! Miss u guys! You still running? ;)

amelia said...

SMOKIN! You've done it again, every halloween you manage to nail it! Your costumes that is...no pun intended. Way to be festive! Are the football games over yet? lets hang!!!

Heather said...

Cute costume! I love the pink & black (of course)!

E Winzeler said...

You make oneo HOT flapper Dixie! It was fun hanging out with you guys the other night...I can't believe we don't see eachother more often, afterall we're backyard neighbors without a fence :)!