Monday, October 13, 2008

What Weekends?

McKay is interning at Lone Peak High School in Alpine right now so most Friday nights have been spent at the football field. McKay on the field (he is the one with the sexy backside in the khaki pants on the sidelines) and me in the stands. I wouldn't recommend it for date-night.

We have had a chance to enjoy a little of the fall weather. Conference weekend we spent up at a cabin of McKay's family near Strawberry Reservoir. Aren't those leaves beautiful! We had a blast riding around on the Rhino in the mud.

What's pink and black and shiny all over? My halloween costume! That is how we spent the most recent weekend. My dear sweet and talented Mom helped me (ok, I was no help...) make my halloween costume. Can you guess?


2 comments:

Villarreal's said...

Oh, looking at that costume makes me miss last year. That was so fun, and, as always the "Robinson" costumes always look GREAT! I hope you guys are doing well. Miss ya!

Bangerter family said...

Can't wait to see what that costume is!!