Yes, I was there last night...along with about a million other women and 5 men...at the "So You Think You Can Dance" concert. I thought I was in heaven! I am not a dancer by any means, but I absolutely LOVE watching it! In case you were wondering about the "Gang" sign all the contestants were flashing throughout the show, its all about season 4...here is a lovely visual for you (4 fingers on the shoulder...whatever, right?) :-)

I took a short clip of one of my favorite dances all season. It brought me to tears when they first performed it. I realize the film here is not high quality, but it proves I was there. I couldn't record the whole thing because I wanted to watch the dance with my eyes, not through a camera lens...

Thanks for the fun night girls! (Especially Brook who got the tickets, and her husband who said he would go if her girlfriends couldn't).






4 comments:
Yeah! I'm so jealous that you were able to go, that's so awesome!
Eric and I had to laugh cuz we waited and waited for them to come to Utah and when they FINALLY do, we end up moving!!! Obviously they have the show here in Cali, but we had to laugh even harder when the tickets were sold out the FIRST day! Really, I wasnt laughing about any of it! :( Lucky you though, I am glad you gotta go!
Oh my gosh, you guys are so funny. Looks like you had a blast!
Shelley
That was so great! I seriously loved it!!! I could have stayed an watched forever!!
Post a Comment