I got back a few days ago from my first cruise ever. I am sad to report that my first cruise ever was not enjoyed with my dear sweet husband. (Sorry Honey!) I missed him terribly. My husband and I are little peas in a pod. We do everything together...except when he is in school, then he does school by himself and I keep myself busy with other things, like going on a cruise with some of my girl friends!
The cruise line we were on was the Royal Caribbean. I was impressed, but don't really know any different. We left from California (making this my 4th trip to California this year...) and sailed down to Mexico and back. It was a quick 3 day cruise, but well worth it.
We felt like Royalty when we dressed up for the Captain's dinner. The only thing that would have made it better for me was to have my honey there with me. Food was delicious, but the dessert was the best part for me!
Some of the girls were in Royal pain because we sat in the sun for a few days and they got mixed up with 40 SPF and 4 SPF. Nice red tummies...you know who you are! :-)
We got in Royalty mode by watching Ella Enchanted about a billion times, some of us watched it more than others!

This was our Royal coach. As nice of a vehicle as it was, we were happy to finally end our 20 hour round-trip car ride and have a happy reunion with our families! Next cruise ship I am on, I will be enjoying the sun with my sweetheart. I had a blast and can only imagine how much funner it would have been to have him with me!

At the end of the day, some of the girls had a hard time keeping their eyes open. We had very late nights (well, late for me!). I say, if you can't keep your eye ball open, wear sunglasses!







4 comments:
What a fun idea! Looks like you had a ton of fun! Good for you, you deserve it!!!!
That looks like so much fun! What a great trip!
Dix, what a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it! It looks like you gals had such a fun time!! I want to go on a cruise so bad!!!! Your pictures are darling!
you go girl! you've been quite the traveler this summer!
Post a Comment