Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh My Nellyness!


McKay and I had a little scare last night driving home from my parents house in Centerville, some unknown something hit the windshield! It had to be something big, but neither of us actually saw it, we only heard it...probably didn't see it because the natural reaction is to close your eyes! Guess I'll be getting a new windshield!

8 comments:

Christiansen's said...

holy cow that is freaky. I get freaked out enough by a little rock hitting me on a the freeway, that would have totally given me a heart attache

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad you are safe. Perhaps it was a flying rubber chicken?

Heather said...

I can't believe that! How scary! I had a rock come through my sunroof and shatter it...it's awful!

WareHouse said...

Holy crap! I am glad you guys are okay! That had to be quite the thing that hit your windshield!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Mac and Dixie,

Can you send me your email address. I am planning a friends Christmas party and would love for you to come.

jhowardjensen@Hotmail.com

(Sorry about the windsheild, that sucks!)

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh you guys!! Was it a deer??? Ha ha!! I'm so sorry! That sucks bad! Go to that glass place on 90th and just off the freeway. They gave us a really good deal on our new windshield. Tell em' the Bennett's sent ya! ;) When are we getting together again!??

Kam and Jodie said...

Ok Dixie, What do you mean you do not know how to decorate your blog? It is CUTE! And look at your cute header! But if you think you still need lessons, I would love to teach you. Anyways, I am glad you added us. I added you as well so we can keep in touch!
-Jodie

Kristi said...

That is crazy! I am so glad you are ok! What would I do without my running partner kicking my trash???