I go to bed at 9:00. I get up at 5:15.
Last Thursday I went to bed at 2:45 am. Very late for me. Very late for anyone for that matter. Was it worth it? I'm still trying to decide.
I went with some friends to the midnight showing of Twilight. I went with low expectations. Books are always better than movies. I enjoyed the first few books in the series but the last one ruined my whole attitude toward the rest of them. I have to say though, going in the middle of the night with a bunch of crazy women cheering and clapping probably helped.
Of course it was cheesy. Of course the characters (well, most of them anyway) were not at all who I would ever picture in my head. And of course there were a few minor changes. I did, however, stay awake which for me is huge. I was entertained. I was not wowed. It was good; not great.






3 comments:
Dixie...I can't believe you stayed up that late! I get up early, too...and there is no way I was going to a midnight showing...I'm waiting for a nice boring Saturday when I can do a matinee...
Hey, the friend you have on your left in the picture above isn't Sally is it? She looks just like my friend Sally.
Sorry to contact you guys this way, but we want to invite you guys to an old friend party this saturday in Draper. This is Kenyon. E-mail me and I can give you more info razz1325@hotmail.com. Take care
Post a Comment