I only laugh when things are funny. Let me re-phrase that...I only laugh when things are truly funny. I don't laugh at stupid humor. It isn't funny. But I sure found myself laughing when I watched this movie with my husband last night. It could have been my mood. It could have been that I love Reese Witherspoon. It could have been that everyone else in the theater was also laughing hysterically. Whatever the reason, I found myself laughing! If you come from a family with divorced parents or are married to someone with divorced parents, GO SEE THIS MOVIE!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Eric took me to see the movie for my bday, and I was cracking up too! I am glad to hear that u thought it was as funny, I dont think the people in my movie theater thought it was that funny. I felt like I was the only one cracking up, the WHOLE time.
loved it!
-Trisha
I've been wanting to go see that! I'm glad to hear you laughed!
Post a Comment