One of my favorite things? My cute niece singing this darling song!
For a project for work, I had my niece Cassidy record the lyrics to "My Favorite Things" with orthodontic terms. We did a little delivery to the referring dentists with 'warm woolen mittens' for the staff members and nice driving gloves for the Dentists. We played the song for them and also gave them a copy on a CD so they could have it.
I can't help smiling every time I hear it so I thought I would share the Christmas spirit with all of you as well.
Thanks Cass, I love you!
For a project for work, I had my niece Cassidy record the lyrics to "My Favorite Things" with orthodontic terms. We did a little delivery to the referring dentists with 'warm woolen mittens' for the staff members and nice driving gloves for the Dentists. We played the song for them and also gave them a copy on a CD so they could have it.
I can't help smiling every time I hear it so I thought I would share the Christmas spirit with all of you as well.
Thanks Cass, I love you!







2 comments:
This was so cute, it makes me want to get braces! Or at least a retainer. What a great idea. Apparently amazing voices run in your family!
I love that song! Merry Christmas!
-Trisha
Post a Comment