Routines.
We all have them. As much as I enjoy the holidays I have to admit that it was nice to get back to my routines today. I don't exercise, eat or sleep like I should when my schedule is out of whack. I certainly missed spending time with my hubby today, but it was nice to get back on a schedule, even if it is a hectic one!
My daily routine ends at 9:00 p.m. It is now 9:00. Bedtime. Thank goodness for DVR because 'The Bachelor" will wait until tomorrow...or the next day...or the next...
Monday, January 5, 2009
Happy New Year!
at
8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh you just wait! I watched it last night & this season of the bachelor will be CRAZY!
Happy New Year!
ah, livin' the life... going to bed at 9! how I wish I could do the same! Just isn't gonna happen right now with these crazy kids! They pretty much rule my life! help! ;) hope u are doing well. Happy new year to ya!
-Trisha
Post a Comment