Monday, January 26, 2009

Its About the...Outfit



Some people ski for the snow. We ski for the outfits. What's not to love? Aren't we all more attractive when we look like a bunch of marshmallows?
This year we actually got a few new wardrobe items. We felt cute. Ok, I felt cute. (Probably because I finally retired the 15-year old coat, 8-year old pants and 8-year old skis). New always feels better.
I had a good friend tell me once that she would do any sporting event if it required a cute outfit...Heather, do you ski?

6 comments:

Lisa R said...

Well you do look very cute! You're right, who doesn't enjoy having new stuff?
BTW I've forgotten how fun playing in the snow is! I haven't seen enough to cover a car in more than a year so it's nice to see you skiing and enjoying a whole lot of snow! LOL :)

Kristi said...

Wow what style. What grace. I'm so impressed you had a cute outfit for skiing. Now I don't ski but my snowmobile clothes are old and puffy. Oh well! (hey when do I get the honor of being on your blog roll?:)

Heather said...

Those are some super cute pants Dixie! Very snowbunny of ryou!

Julie said...

Yes, New does always feel better. I love getting new gear!! It pumps you up for whatever you're doing.

amelia said...

It's all about style! If you don't look good, ya just don't ski good! right?

Hey, if getting a cute little ski bunny outfit would really improve my form, I'd probably fork out the dough :)

Kam and Jodie said...

Hey Dixie! I was wondering if you could do me a favor? My family is going to be throwing Kam a party for getting into dental school and I know you have a really nice camera so I wanted to know if you could take some pictures for me of him while he is working at the office and then maybe put them on a CD for me. If you are not allowed to do this because of patient privacy or if you dont want to I will understand. We just wanted to make a scrapbook for him of the road to dentisty...Would you mind? I will buy you and your husband dinner :)