Thursday, November 12, 2009

It was a "Groovy" Halloween


Every year, my office (Horsley Orthodontics) gets really into Halloween. We dress up a week or two before Halloween...I know...its a bit extreme...you aren't the one trying to work in a blasted costume!


Obviously, our theme was the 70s this year. My Mom hooked me up with a sweet costume that she of course made for me. What would I do without my Mom? My real question is, did people really wear this stuff in the 70s? I mean really? REALLY?

What you can't really see in the pictures are my sweet shoes. They had a 6 1/2 in platform heel and were sweet...I mean groovy.

We had a lot of fun before Halloween dressing up, having a "Murder Mystery" for all the patients who came to the office and goofing off. My boss, Dr. Horsley, is the biggest goof of all! Can you believe he is a doctor? :-)

Don't worry, the chest hair is fake!

7 comments:

Ricky Bangerter said...

I love it!! Your office is so awesome, I bet you have a riot all year long. It's nice to know people can have that much fun while actually getting paid, what a cool concept. We should all adopt that mantality. Keep it up sis.

Tiffany said...

You are rocking that 'fro! I love it!

Kam and Jodie said...

so fun!!!!!! we miss you guys!

Villarreal's said...

Oh, my gosh!!! Pimp! I love your costumes! That hair is crazy, you guys look so awesome!

amelia said...

you guys all look SO fabulous!!!
how fun! where did you find that van? classic!

Kristi said...

What a fun idea! I didn't get into the dressing up thing this year like I usually do. Way to go! Your mom is awesome to make that costume. I ran into her and Roxie at Target today.

Tell McKay congrats on the principal promotion. He'll be awesome!!

Julie said...

You have a wild office! It is good that everyone participates though. I can't imagine trying to work like that. Your mom rocks! I wish my mom could do all that handy stuff.