Thursday, December 17, 2009

Consider This


Consider this your Christmas Card.


Picture it sitting in your mailbox, surrounded by holiday bills.

Imagine tearing open the beautiful white envelope and finding our smiling faces inside.

Think of how the picture might look actually sitting on the outside of your fridge. (Feel free to print your own copy) :)

Try not to think of us as cheap, unprepared or lazy (although some or all may be true).

Love to you all...Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

WareHouse said...

You are too busy planning trips to Hawaii-I would rather do that too!

Tiffany said...

Why didn't I think of this???

Love it!

Lisa R said...

I guess it is a good thing you did it that way. I can't send you a card anyway, I don't think I have your address anymore! Dang, and it was a cute picture on ours this year! :)

Heather said...

Cute, cute! I have something to drop by for you. Maybe I will get lucky enough to catch you at home, you busy girl :)

Jodanna said...

Cute card Dix! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas:) Love ya!

Villarreal's said...

Ah-ha! Now I finally get my christmas card! ;) All along I thought you guys just crossed us off your Christmas list! jk! Love the christmas card, we pulled a digital last year too! Quick and easy! You guys look great, hope all is well!

SarahBara said...

I love it, thanks! You are way ahead of me!

Julie said...

HA! You are so LAZY! Just kidding. It's cool. I copped out a bit this year too. Usually I send a letter with my photo card but this year, nope. Easy does it, right?