Yesterday was 2009. Today is 2010. A new year...
We spent yesterday skiing in 11" of new powder at Solitude. It was Bee-u-tiful! Loved it!
We finished out the day with family at the delicious Cheesecake factory. We had a long wait, but 90 minutes later and after we enjoyed a delicious dessert (McKay and I shared the Strawberry Shortcake -- sooooo good!) we all agreed that it was worth the wait!
Its crazy, but 10 years ago -- McKay and I shared our first New Year together. We were up at Sun Valley with my family...I can't believe that was 10 years ago. Time goes so fast! So much has happened in 10 years. What will happen in the next 10? The next 20? The next 50? All I know is I can't wait to share them with McKay!
Happy 2010!
I can't wait to see what the new year will bring...






0 comments:
Post a Comment