I agree! Except, I have zero pair :)
I have those in Gray. They are GREAT!!
I usually think Ugg's are pretty lame but that is hott! They are really reworking the look. I had no idea!
I totally want a pair of these, but I don't think I'm cool enough to pull them off. I miss you Dixie! We need to get together...we should have a fake bike ride on our trainers while we watch a chick flick.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I agree! Except, I have zero pair :)
I have those in Gray. They are GREAT!!
I usually think Ugg's are pretty lame but that is hott! They are really reworking the look. I had no idea!
I totally want a pair of these, but I don't think I'm cool enough to pull them off. I miss you Dixie! We need to get together...we should have a fake bike ride on our trainers while we watch a chick flick.
Post a Comment