Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Mac"

Kids say the darndest things! This is a snapshot of Raylee. My niece.
Raylee asked my Mom the cutest thing today! My Mom gave her a piece of cheese for a snack. Raylee sat on her barstool, took her piece of cheese in her little hand, looked up thoughtfully and asked her Grandma, "Is Uncle Mac named after 'Mac-N-Cheese'?"

I call McKay, McKay. I also call him Honey. Most of McKay's buddies call him Mac. We refer to him as Uncle Mac to the nieces and nephews because it is much easier for them to say.

Maybe I'll start calling him Mac-N-Cheese; just to change it up a bit.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Kids are so funny! Maybe you can dress up as cheese for Halloween and you two can go as Mac and Cheese :)

Julie said...

What a doll! That's so cute.

Jenny Cook said...

Ha Ha...who raised such a cute girl? I actually think she asked if Mac and cheese was named after HIM. Thats even funnier!