Took a hike with a beautiful view

On our second visit to our "secret" beach the cove was full of dolphins! The boys were able to swim with them! Crazy!!
Sunsets in Hawaii...nothing can compare...too bad the photographer cut off the top of the palm tree. :-)
We took a boat ride out on the ocean, got to see dolphins and whales! It was 'whale' worth the bumpy ride and splashing water!!
















I can't wait to go back! We had so much fun. I didn't get pictures of everything we did, but we went scuba diving (we dove into some caverns with a bunch of turtles and some really beautiful fish!), we went on a kayak tour up a fresh water river to a beautiful waterfall, did a few little hikes to a few other waterfalls, ate some delicious food, had beach time, went running and enjoyed being with each other without the distractions! Thanks for a fun trip honey! I love you so much!
This is our "secret" beach! We had it all to our selves. Can you believe that?!
A seal - on the beach taking a snooze!
I can't resist anything pink. Or flowery for that matter.






6 comments:
Love the pictures! Wow, that makes me miss that place so bad! and swimming with dolphins for free!!!! I can't believe your luck!
Amazing! Those pictures are incredible! Glad you had a great time!
How cool to have a beach to yourself! Your pictures are awesome!
Your pictures are truly re-donkulous! What a trip, I need to get you all your underwater photos to you so you can post them. What an amazing vacation!! I can't stop thinking about it. You got some great shots, you should be proud!
Looks Superb! Swimming with dolphins at a secret beach had to be the highlight! That is awesome! What a fun time. I'm glad you were able to go.
Wow so beautiful! I'm so jealous! Looks like the perfect vacation.
Post a Comment