Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ski Trip

My knee was too hurt this weekend for a long run, but thankfully it didn't slow me down for a great weekend. McKay and I spent the weekend in Park City. Did you know that people travel from all over the world to ski and spend time in our little old Park City, Utah? Who knew?

My boss actually paid for us to stay at a nice place in Park City and for all the staff members to ski if they wanted to. Most of us had a spouse join us and so we just had to pay for their ticket; 2-for-1. Sweet! I can never resist a good deal. Nor can I resist a good day of skiing. We had a lot of fun. I am so glad McKay enjoys skiing with me and has enough patience to wait when I am struggling to navigate through deep powder.


Besides skiing, we also enjoyed a few new restaurants. We love to try new places. A new favorite is Chimayo. Pricy, but delicious. My favorite part was the duck enchiladas we had as an appetizer. My least favorite part was the table of drunk idiots that kept getting louder and louder as the evening went on.

We had a great time together! I could handle more weekends like that! Want to ski next weekend honey?


3 comments:

Ricky Bangerter said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Can't believe that weather, you lucked out big time, It has been cloudy almost every time I've been out sleddin this year.

Heather said...

I love McKay taking pictures of you struggling in the deep powder! Looks like a great weekend!

Julie said...

That's so cool that your boss gave you such a good time. I would never have thought to try duck enchiladas. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Looks like a fun time.