This is my cute Mom. She has a great smile, doesn't she?

She shows a lot of her teeth when she smiles. Just like me. Its hard to miss our teeth. When I got my braces off in High School, all my friends noticed. I felt very special when I would hear, "You got your braces off!" There is just something about getting braces off.
The big difference between my Mom and I? I probably told everyone when I was getting my braces off. My Mom didn't say a word. The consequence? My Dad still hasn't said a word! Nothing!?
Her braces were removed March 1st. Today is March 18th.
My Mom thinks its funny.
I think he may never notice until someone brings it to his attention.
The chance my dad will read this blog post? As slim as him actually noticing on his own that his wife got her braces off.
Shhh, don't tell.






7 comments:
okay, that is freakin' hillarious!!!! I thought Max was the king of being unobservant! You will have to let us all know when he notices! (I think your mom is beautiful!)
I met Mom and Dad tonight at a wedding receoption and Dad was still in the dark, and Mom was NOT hiding her new smile. When the day of awakening comes, he will feel so dumb, I hope I'm there!!
What a beautiful smile! Now I can see where you get yours!
I just laughed out loud! Aunty Shrew looks great!
This is the MOM... day 22 and counting! I ate an apple in front of him today... LOL no comment. Grand kids, people at church etc have all noticed... not the hubbie! :) It's not all bad! I can buy complete new outfits, get my hair chopped and he NEVER notices! It's awesome, if need him to I tell him and he makes the approprate fuss! Best of both worlds if you ask me!
Your mom is so cute! I can't believe your dad has not noticed her BRACES missing!
Are you kidding!!!! How could he miss that? This must prove that he is either clueless or that he sees only her inner beauty. What a total guy! Your mom rocks! I'm glad for her perfectly straight teeth. That must feel awesome for her. I can't wait to hear when he figures it out.
Post a Comment