Spring Break means warm weather, flowers, sun, time off work. This year, we had to head south to find any of that.
We left the snow behind and spent a long weekend in Las Vegas. We saw the Titanic exhibit, saw two Cirque Du Soleil shows, did plenty of walking/touring and ate some very delicious food. We love trying new restaurants and enjoy splurging once in a while on a fancy meal. We were not disappointed in Las Vegas. The only disappointment was when we left the sunshine behind and headed back to a winter wonder land back home.








6 comments:
Are you guys ever at home? Sounds like a fun vacay!
Love the fountain shot, great photo! You should come barrow my macro lens for a while this spring, you would love it!!
JEALOUS!!! We enjoyed our 5 days straight of snow! I can't believe those gerbers! Beautiful!
you didn't go far enough south, or east for that matter! It was 93 all week last week here!
Yes - I'm glad you stole some sun and good weather.
Vegas is one of those cities that just seems to have it all. Such a wide variety of things to do and never a boring moment. I love that you can stay awake as long as you want, or sleep in and know your not going to miss anything. But then again, that doesnt apply to u guys. I am sure you stuck to your regular schedule even on vacation! ;) To bed by 9pm, awake at 7am! ha ha.
Post a Comment