
Exactly ten years ago...I started a new job. I met new people. I wondered if I would like it. I learned new things. I worked hard.
Ten years later...I am still at the same job. I work with the same people (and a few more). I still like what I do and I still work really hard. We have hired new employees, have changed the smiles of countless individuals, moved into a larger building, gotten new computer programs, worked countless hours, put on free summer parties at Raging Waters for all of our patients and still managed to have some fun in the process. I feel very blessed to have an amazing job with outstanding co-workers!
Here are a few things you might not know about Orthodontics:
- The American Association of Orthodontists suggests children be evaluated by age 7 by an Orthodontist (not just a Dentist) -- Dr. Horsley does free exams!
- Braces are for more than just making teeth look nice and straight; they correct bite relationships ensuring teeth last a lifetime and help prevent jaw joint problems.
- You are never too old for braces!
- Retainers should be worn for a lifetime (nights only).
- Most insurances help cover a portion of the cost of orthodontic treatment
- An Orthodontist has several additional years of training beyond Dental school
- Technology available today allows for less pain, more efficiency and in many cases can avoid surgery where it may have been necessary in the past.
Visit our website at www.horsleyorthodontics.com to learn more!
I still can't believe how fast 10 years has come and gone. Time flies when you are busy and when you are having fun!






1 comments:
Congrats Dixie! 10 years is a long time!
Post a Comment