Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Goldilocks

This weekend, my cute friend Heather and I rode in Herriman's first annual Goldilocks ride. We decided on 30 miles because I am running Ogden Marathon this weekend and Heather did the St. George Iron Man the weekend before. Thirty miles never went so fast! We chatted the whole time, took it easy, enjoyed a delicious lunch (turkey sandwiches served on a beautifully decorated table complete with centerpieces, decorative fruit, cookies in glass jars, and colorful tablecloths) and had so much fun! It was a well organized ride that I would love to do again. Sign me up next year...next year I'll buy the cute jersey. Look at Heathers!! Polka-dots and a little pink. So cute!

The ride was for women only, so naturally the medals were pink! I have to admit, its the cutest medal in my collection!

4 comments:

Ricky Bangerter said...

Congrats Sister friend, Been rollin the mountain bike around myslelf in between rain storms. Totally dig it. Once Michelle gets some more miles logged, we should all go! Ye ha!

Maria said...

I need to get me a bike! That looks like so much fun!!! By the way, thanks for the movies, I will bring them back today. I love your new background too!

Heather said...

It was such a fun ride! Thanks for riding with me, Dixie!

Julie said...

That medal is adorable! Goldilocks! I love it.