Happy 10-year anniversary to us! We spent a week in the Caribbean on the largest Cruise ship ever built! Wow! (Thanks to Photoshop, I merged 3 photos together to make this panorama. Cool!)
We visited Atlantis, and were able to get really close to Sting Rays!
We found some little creatures along the way. They pretty much begged us to take their picture. Check out their poses! I swear I did not put any lipstick on them before I took their picture.



A beautiful view off a Catamaran ship when we took a tour around the island.

McKay got really good at surfing on the ship. He was entertained for hours!
I had to put this one in too because when people would crash everyone watching would laugh! It was very entertaining!
This is the world famous "Trunk Beach" on St. John. The sand was like flour. The water was 85 degrees. We were in heaven!
"Trunk Beach" from a distance.

The Oasis, towering over another Royal Caribbean ship at a port in the Bahamas.

The ship had a deck called "Central Park". Isn't it amazing?

More "Central Park".

This is the "Boardwalk" on the ship. Lots to see, lots to do here.

Of course, I found some flowers to take pictures of :-)






1 comments:
What a way to celibrate 10 years of bliss! You should be proud of the pics you got, Great job. I hope McKay got some great shots overseas.
Post a Comment