Okay, so I'm a little after-the-fact getting this post on the blog, but June was a little...well...hectic. Anyhow, here it is.
Ragnar. We did it again. Why? Well, its fun. Sometimes ;) What could be more fun than running 188 miles from Logan to Park City with a team of 12 people?

These are our "Van Mates". Our team name was "Innies and Outies". We were sponsored this year by Lifetouch (they do school photos). Most of the runners on our team were School Principals or District office employees. I'm just glad they let me join in the fun! Its much more fun for me when McKay is there too!

There is nothing like a cool bottle of water on a hot mid-morning run! I was Runner #1 for our team. I actually liked being the first runner. The first runner has the longest distances, but I didn't mind. I'd rather run further than run on a dusty dirt road in 90 degrees!

Doesn't this look fun? McKay was runner #4. I think he had the best legs of all. (The legs he uses to run with and the legs of the race he ran! :) If you are a first-timer or haven't trained for long distances, go for runner #4.







2 comments:
Nice work! I'm so sad I didn't see you...Ragnar was definitely not the same without you!
That's cool, Dixie. I'm glad McKay ran this one with you. That would be way fun to share the experience.
Post a Comment