Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Bruhthee

I have two brothers. I call them both "The Bruhthee". I usually say it with a high pitched little kid voice and drag out the eeeee. It sounds better that way :-) I love my brothers. I'm glad they don't mind me calling them by something other than their given names of Jared and Ricky.


Today, "The Bruhthee" I am talking about is Jared.


You see, he just got married a few weeks ago. Yup. It took him 26 years, but he finally found the perfect girl for him! They got married in San Diego at the LDS temple there. It was beautiful! They are both from Utah, but wanted to get married in San Diego, so they did. The ceremony was beautiful and it was special to be a part of it. The weather didn't really want to cooperate. It poured rain most of the day. There was about an hour and a half where the sun tried to come out and there were no rain drops, but that when when we were all waiting for Rachael to come out of the brides room. Rachael has many talents, and making people wait is surely one of them. It was fine though, it gave us a chance to scope out the temple grounds, get the camera gear ready and take some practice shots. The raindrops were more like mist once she made it outside so we were still able to get some pictures.




I am so happy for the two of them and wish them the very best!! There is nothing like finding the one you want to spend this life and eternity with. We don't know how long Jared will be with us, but I'm so glad he found someone that will be with him in this life and in the next! I love you Jared! Congratulations!!




2 comments:

Julie said...

How amazing! I love the pictures and I love that they are together and I never imagined it would all work out so perfectly. I can't wait to see all of you next week.

Ricky Bangerter said...

Sweet pics sis, I'm impressed, i hope some of mine turn out that good. I should keep my blog updated, all i need is time....but that i lack. Keep up the good work.