Thanks to my cute Mom, McKay and I had matching costumes this year!
Both McKay and I have to dress up for Halloween for work. At Horsley Orthodontics, we always have a theme. This year's theme was "Peter Pan".
We had all the major characters...Mermaids, an alligator, Mr. Smee, Tinkerbell, Hook, Tiger Lilly, Wendy, Michael and John Darling, Neverland Fairies, and the Indian Chief. It was actually pretty cute. When our patients came to the office we had them "Walk the Plank". The plank was just a board we put on the floor, we had them look through the binoculars, and try not to fall off. If they reached the other side successfully, they were given pixie sticks. I walked around as Tinkerbell and gave all the patients "Pixie Dust" stars on their cheeks (glitter). The kids loved it!
John and Michael Darling

Tiger Lilly and the Indian Chief

Dr. Horsley was Captain Hook. One of our assistants was Tinkerbell also.
And yes, we worked on patients in our costumes. The killer about the costumes was that we wore them for a solid week!!

Because I already had to be Tinkerbell for my work, we decided to make a couples costume and have McKay be Captain Hook. So cute for an Elementary School Principal, don't you think?! The only bummer? He couldn't have a hook (because it is considered a weapon), so he wore the alligator on his hand instead. So cute! I love it!

Happy Halloween!!






2 comments:
You guys are awesome! Love the costumes!
That is spectacular. You and McKay, cute as ever. Good idea instead of a hook. Your mom rocks that she is able to help you with your costumes like that. How fun it must have been to go to Horsley Orthodontics that week! What a reward for cleaning your teeth! I love the pixie dust and the plank idea. And I love that you had everyone represented.
Post a Comment