Saturday, October 23, 2010

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

Halloween.

McKay doesn't love it. Can you blame him? He's an educator. When he was teaching it was a problem because the students were on sugar overload and as the teacher, it was a complete waste of a day where education doesn't happen. Now that he is a school principal, he is in charge of the Halloween parade, the students are still on sugar overload and there still isn't much time for education.

Needless to say, when we went to a Halloween costume party and his costume wasn't quite ready, he was happy as a clam to hold a jar of "Peter Pan Peanut Butter" while I dressed like Tinkerbell.

We did not win the costume contest.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Nice costume McKay! Dixie...you look adorable as Tinkerbell...you could definitely wear that to run the Disneyland Half :)

Kristi said...

Hey, you guys did get one vote. That's something! :) Thanks so much for coming to the party. It was WONDERFUL to see you again. I'd love to get together when we have more time to chat and catch up!
P.S. I am doing an 18 mile race in St. George in the spring, don't know if that would jive with your run schedule, but it might be fun to do it together! :)

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Well, you were cute enough for the pair!

Jodanna said...

I always love to see what you did for Halloween... so fun!! I love the 'gator on McKay's arm- I would say cute, but maybe guys don't like that so much!!