Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Additions...His and Hers

I haven't blogged much this summer or fall. I'll blame it on the new additions to the Robinson household.


His and Hers.

His is an Orca.

Hers is a Diva.




We took these photos (with our point-and-shoot camera so ignore the quality of the pics) when we rode the Alpine Loop in Utah County. The leaves were amazing! The climb was killer.

We climbed 3975 vertical feet. We rode 50 miles. We burned 2921 calories. Or so.

The ride was amazing! The bikes are worth their hefty price tag! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Pretty bikes :)

Kristi said...

Is that Alpine Loop a fun ride? I'd love to hear all about it! Let's get together for dinner soon!

Julie said...

How did you do that? 50 miles sounds like craziness! Good for you! Nice bikes. You are having way too much fun.