Its no secret. I enjoy running. Its also no secret that I'm kind of a "girlie girl". I don't enjoy getting dirty, but I actually had a lot of fun last weekend when I ran the "Dirty Dash" (a 10k) with a group of friends. Our team name was The Dashin' Stashes. Yup. We wore mustaches the entire race.
I'm not sure why more Men don't grow a mustache. (Besides the fact that they look creepy of course...) It was a little cool that morning, so as our noses wanted to drip, I had a built in catcher! Who knew it would be so handy!?

Mud. There is your proof!
I'm so glad I had Heather there to help me through it. It was harder than it looks! I gladly donated my shoes to charity after the race was over!






3 comments:
That really does not look even remotely fun! The costume is awesome though. Why didn't you put on that other picture? You know the one I mean.....
Dixie...you crack me up! It was so fun running with you...I'm glad you put aside your aversion to being dirty to come play with us!
That comment about the mustaches being a snot catcher was so nasty! I love that you embraced all things disgusting and ran this dirty, wet race in the cold. Wow! I'm really surprised. I never knew such a race existed. I'm just glad you have pictures because I would never be able to imagine that.
Post a Comment