Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tour de...





I took these pictures last weekend of my amazing husband and his sweet bike. I figured that since I am out of commission for a bit (I am still nursing a hamstring injury), I could get a few pictures of McKay riding since I can't ride with him. Wait. Who am I kidding?! I can't really keep up to McKay. Not when he is actually riding anyway. I can do his "recovery" rides when he is taking it easy. His version of taking it easy is very different than mine :)!

McKay gets bored when I'm in "camera mode" but because he was on his bike, it kept him occupied. (I think I need to take more cycling pictures...) It was the best of both worlds. I was having fun, he was having fun and we were together...somewhat :).

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cool pictures! Speedy recovery on your injury, Dixie!

Heather said...

Awesome pictures, Dixie...you are so talented! I'm super sad about your hamstring... :(

Julie said...

That's a really beautiful place. I love the middle two action-type shots. I can't believe you are out of commission. How long does your doctor or PT think it will be?

Dibble's said...

Dixie, I love how tough you two are! You're such a great couple and I love that you have so much in common! Hope your leg gets feeling better!