My Mom is a gadget gal. The latest and greatest...she has it all. Last year we borrowed her GPS on a road trip through California. It was the coolest thing to have!
Ever since we borrowed it, we have been dying to have one of our own...why you ask? Oh, you know...just to know! We like to know where we are, when we will get there, and of course how in the world to get there!
Like mother like daughter...We are finally proud owners! Not only is it fun just to have it tell us where we are...it also tells us how fast McKay is driving in his car since the speedometer no longer works!
Now I just need one for my wrist when I am running...
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Because I Need to Know...
at
7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Those look so handy! My parents have one... we should borrow theirs sometime and try it out! They LOVE it! Road trip!
I just love things that make life a little easier!
You are so right! Your mom is a gadget gall. I'm glad you are following in her footsteps. A GPS is a must. Do you have a name for her yet? My Dad calls his Cindy to tease my mom.
We bought one about 2 months after moving to NC. So we've had ours about a year and a half. I got tired of getting lost (a lot) and having multiple roads with the same name, or no road signs at all. A lot of times the road signs are covered by trees or vines!
Plus all the roads here curve and loop and just have names and such. Not a nice grid like Utah! I think on the east coast they are a must!
Enjoy, it is a lot of fun. I still use mine all the time!
You do need one on your wrist!
I hate being told what to do, so I tend to get really annoyed with them, but secretly I love them because when I arrive somewhere, I feel smart! (who needs to know right?)
Post a Comment