Sunday, March 1, 2009

Get-A-Way!

Who loves to ski? We do!

We spent this weekend up in Park City for a little get-a-way with Horsley Orthodontics (Dixie's work). It didn't matter too much that the snow was icy because we had a sunny, warm day with a lot of fun people.

Only one minor bump in the fun...McKay broke his skis. Darn it. At least he was able to ski until the end of the day. Guess its time to upgrade. (Did you break them on purpose, Honey?)
This was just a few of us. It was hard to get everyone together all at the same time. There were 31 of us total!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Were your legs still sore from running Friday? I thought of you skiing on Saturday when I was sore just walking up the stairs!

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at your blog in so long and by the way, I'm totally going to go buy me some peppermint oil, so tell your man to eat it! :) I LOVED the story about the bun in the oven, hillarious! I sure miss all you "other ward" people! It's just not the same, and I miss MaKay's lessons, they were always some of my favorites!

Dibble's said...

What a fun trip! You and McKay have such fun and adventurous trips, I love it!

Julie said...

That's fun. I'm glad McKay gets to upgrade his skis-good thinking breaking them at the end of the day of skiing. :)