I dug out a wedding photo and scanned it in...special for this blog post...that dates us for sure...no digital photography in 2000...!
McKay and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary yesterday. 9th! Wow. Time flies when you are having fun. We both commented over our delicious dinner at "The Roof" restaurant how we feel that the best years of our life have been the last 9. I can't imagine my life without McKay. We are perfectly matched. I believe in fate. Destiny. True love...and not just because I'm a hopeless romantic. I truly believe there is only one man who can make the butterflies flutter, who can make me rush home at night, who can calm me when I'm stressed, who knows just what to say, who enjoys the things I enjoy, supports me, loves me unconditionally, believes in me, makes me laugh, and is always there for me. I am still in awe that I found the perfect man!
Happy anniversary Honey! Here is to eternity together...this is only the beginning! I love you!







10 comments:
Congratulations, you two! Love the picture!
Congratulations! Time does fly! Hope you had a great one!
Yeah time does fly doesn't it? It just seems it was yesterday we were coming out to your wedding reception, seriously! I can't believe it has been that long.
Congratulations!
Hi Dixie! I have been reading your blog for some time now but have failed to comment. I decided that now is the time. Especially since it seems we have the same wedding date...June 9th. Congrats on 9 years. That's just awesome! If you want access to my blog I will have to invite you through email since mine is private. It's been nice to see what you are up too.
Oops this is Alison (Kjar) Umpleby. Thought I should let you know that.
Congrats on 9 years!!!
We will also celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary this year and time does really fly.
That is so sweet! Way to go you two. I hope you had a great time celebrating your Anniversary.
Congrats on NINE!! Wow that is amazing.
Congratulations you guys! I love the wedding pic!
Congrats! I'm so glad you have your perfect man! The Roof is a perfect way to celebrate a great marriage.
Post a Comment