In April I posted about the new birthday truck for McKay. Since then, the truck has rarely left the garage. Why would we spend so much money and park it in the garage? I'm not going to lie...I thought it looked goofy. I don't think it looks goofy now.
Amazing what throwing money at something can do huh?

Funny thing is, we went to the truck shop to look at the wheels and I was like, "Anything but black." Of course the chrome wheels we wanted had to be shipped in, so in the mean time the guys at the shop put on these black ones...I changed my tune and so did McKay.
We'll stick with the black!






4 comments:
I like it a lot! You have been taught correctly when it comes to trucks. All trucks need several inches before they reach their full potential. Can't wait to see it in person again.
Very cool!
By the way, Ryan was VERY impressed with this gift. He mentioned in once in a manner that suggested that the gifting bar had definitely been raised by you, Dixie.
So, thanks for that. I'm screwed. :)
I really love that truck! Eric is J-E-A lous!!! love you guys lots
Wow...you guys heading to the monster struck show?
Post a Comment