I just have to laugh that Drew Carey and Brad Pitt are on the same list! You got good ones on yours! Whenever I do these, i get matched with guys, there:s a self esteem boost!
So you look like Patrick Swayzee huh. The real question is, can you dance like Swayzee? "Nobody puts baby in the corner."
P.S. I'd just like to add that the only reason i know that line is because my sisters forced me to watch that movie with them all the time when i was younger.
Love em! Everytime Jay sees me on our blog he begs me to remove his look alike profile...he's vain, I know. He doesn't like who he looks like and he's all bent out of shape with his look alikes! HAHAHA. I'll never remove it. Cute new plants in the backyard!!!
I'm always curious what people get for celebrity look alikes. I don't think you look like Andie McDowell. When I was younger I used to get Mary Stuart Masterson which I didn't get at all. Now I get Jennifer Garner and that I can see.
6 comments:
Those are great! I do have to say though that I don't think McKay looks like Drew Carey!
I just have to laugh that Drew Carey and Brad Pitt are on the same list! You got good ones on yours! Whenever I do these, i get matched with guys, there:s a self esteem boost!
What beautiful people you are!
I don't know who warehouse is, but McKay looks exactly like Drew Carey!!!
ha ha
(I only say that cause you have some "Utah" logo @ the end of your page :)
miss you guys
So you look like Patrick Swayzee huh. The real question is, can you dance like Swayzee? "Nobody puts baby in the corner."
P.S. I'd just like to add that the only reason i know that line is because my sisters forced me to watch that movie with them all the time when i was younger.
Love em! Everytime Jay sees me on our blog he begs me to remove his look alike profile...he's vain, I know. He doesn't like who he looks like and he's all bent out of shape with his look alikes! HAHAHA. I'll never remove it. Cute new plants in the backyard!!!
I'm always curious what people get for celebrity look alikes. I don't think you look like Andie McDowell. When I was younger I used to get Mary Stuart Masterson which I didn't get at all. Now I get Jennifer Garner and that I can see.
Post a Comment